Honestly Margo are all natural lip and body balms that are perfect for your entire family. Not only are there a ton of yummy flavors for the ladies, but there are also some for the guys also!
     Honestly Margo is the creation of fifteen year old Margo. She had always wanted to start her own business and loved making her own lip balm. Backed by her mom, Honestly Margo was started.
     These body and lip products are created with totally pure ingredients. Each lip and body balm tastes as good as its description. I had the opportunity to try a few of the lip and body balms and they are absolutely exquisite! What I really love is that the body balm can be used so many places: your cuticles,  knees, hands, feet- anywhere that needs an instant blast of moisture.
     Head over to Honestly Margo now and check out this wonder girl's story along with all of her awesome products! See which ones are perfect for your summer skin.
Picture

Comments

Linda Manns Linneman
04/18/2016 2:03pm

I have never heard of this company before. I would love to give them a try. Thank you for sharing

Amanda P
04/19/2016 2:55pm

oohh those look so good! I don't have a body stick like that and it would be perfect to fit in a purse!

Amanda P
04/19/2016 2:56pm

oooh these look so good! I don't have a body stick and it would be perfect to put in my purse!

04/20/2016 2:22pm

How awesome!! What a great little entrepreneur!! I love that all the ingredients are natural!! So awesome!

Alona Y
04/20/2016 3:04pm

I love that this was created by a young, female entrepreneur! The names are all really cute too.

04/23/2016 8:47pm

These look like great products! I have never heard of them before, but with the harsh New England summers, I could use some really good products!

Deborah D
04/24/2016 2:57pm

I will have to try these products.

07/25/2016 4:16am

Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path.

I too am impressed with her achievements. Congratulations to you and I hope you turn into a success story. I am going to get an essay writer to complete my research papers so I can get through university myself.

10/02/2016 6:04am

Oh, that's great. I did watch your clip in the article. It bring more knowledge for me. Thank you very much.

01/30/2017 12:22am

Testosterone is the principle male hormone that controls growth of muscle in your body. It can be increases through a proper diet and simple tweaks in your lifestyle. Testosterone supplements can also help boost this hormone in your body.

02/21/2017 3:47am

05/15/2017 11:11pm

All of us want to look our best because it has distinct advantages particularly in our social lives and self-confidence. However, not all of us can get the same treatments as what works for others may not work for you. Read on to learn more about lip fillers and see if it will work best for you.

09/05/2017 4:08am

Thanks for your comment. We're really glad this content was useful and hope you will check back with us to read future articles!

09/25/2017 11:54pm

Why do some of the most beautiful women you meet think themselves ugly? And what of the ones who are ugly but tend to do nothing about it and sulk. There is no such thing as ugly.

11/24/2017 1:56am

Monitor's are secured with canine companions in specific conditions to include that additional feeling that all is well with the world.

12/15/2017 8:56am

makes the sugar more readily available, you'll need to use that sugar wisely. Consume carbs within 30 minutes of training to restore the glucose you've used during your workout. This keeps the muscles from using protein as an energy source. Using the sugar in the green juice to replace glycogen stores that were depleted while working out means the sugar isn't stored in the body as excess glucose, which may be stored as fat if you take in more glucose than the body needs or has the capacity to store.
Considerations

12/15/2017 8:56am

If you're incorporating green juices into your diet as a means of improving your overall health, blending -- or pureeing -- your vegetables into a smoothie with the help of low-sugar liquids, such as water, juice or milk, may be better options for you. With blending and pureeing, the fiber stays intact. This way, you'll still receive the benefits of feeling fuller longer, which can keep you from consuming more calories in addition to those contained in your green juice.

12/15/2017 8:57am

However, there are no set criteria for determining what is and what is not a superfood, according to the American Heart Association.

"Superfoods don't have their own food group," said Despina Hyde, a registered dietician with the weight management program at New York University'

12/15/2017 8:59am

Consuming foods that are packed with nutrients (as many so-called superfoods are) is certainly a good idea, Hyde told Live Science. But the key to a healthy

12/15/2017 9:01am

Some of the nutrients that certain superfoods contain include antioxidants, thought to ward off cancer; healthy fats, thought to prevent heart disease

12/15/2017 9:01am

Blueberries often top many lists of superfoods because they are rich in vitamins, soluble fiber and phytochemicals. But the same nutrients found in blueberries